I was searching around and noticed that one lovely Disney blogger Sprinkles and Sparkles did the Disney Tag! I love doing these and wanted to do one myself!
1. Favourite Disney movie?
It is so hard to choose! But I think my favorite Disney movie of all time would have to be…Sleeping Beauty. I could watch that movie for hours.I also love Lady and the Tramp.
2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland?
I would love to say Walt Disney World, but I’ve never been, so it has to be Disneyland. OG!
3. Favourite Disney character?
The blogger I got this tag from said Dory, and honestly I think Dory is cute and all, but I will always choose Stitch.
4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theatres?
Hunchback of Notre Dame, and it scared the day lights out of me!
5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most?
It used to be vinylmations, but I am resisting the urge to get more Tsum Tsums. I do collect mostly the movies. I have almost all 50 and then some.
6. Your favourite Disney song?
Another tough one…I think it might have to be “When Can I See You Again?” just because of Paint the Night and that it holds a special place in my heart because of my boyfriend and I.
7. Favourite attraction or ride at the parks?
Hands down is the Haunted Mansion.
8. What is your dream job at Disney?
Tour guide so I can talk about the history of the park over and over.
9. Who’s the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks?
I love seeing all the rides, but lately the one I really enjoyed the most meeting was Cruella De Vil. Check out my instagram (@rhodmeetsworld) to see what she said lol.
10. What’s your most treasured Disney item?
A gold Mickey ‘trophy’ I guess is the best way to put it. It was my grandmothers from when the park opened.
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
Pat Caroll. Though according to my parents I met her already.
12. Favourite Disney movie that’s not a classic or a favourite?
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest or At World’s End.
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be?
Please bring back the enchanted magic.
14. Your favourite snack to get at the parks?
Hmmm…I do love a cream cheese filled pretzel.
15. Your favourite parade or show at the parks?
Paint the Night for sure.
16. Flounder, Sebastian or Scuttle?
Flounder for sure. He’s a good friend.
17. Your favourite Disney memory?
The time I met Chewbacca and he knew I was having a bad day from how I was talking and took off my sunglasses and gave me the biggest hug ever.
18. Do you have a favourite pair of Mickey ears?
I don’t own any Mickey ears, but I do love the Woody ones.
19. If you could, what “forgotten princess” would you add to the line-up?
Princess Giselle. She needs her spotlight.
20. Your favourite princess dress or outfit?
Rapunzel’s for sure.
21. Your favourite Disney soundtrack?
I think I have to go with Lion King. It’s amazing.
22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago or Rajah?
Genie, hands down.
23. Favourite restaurant at the parks?
Flo’s Cafe doesn’t have my most favorite food, but aesthetic wise it is the best.
24. How did you first discover the “magic” of Disney?
My grandmother and parents. Also, my cousin’s uncle used to take us to Disney for Christmas every year growing up. I loved going.
25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when you’re at the parks?
Hmm, I always dart to Fantasyland, so probably Snow White’s Scary Adventures.
26. Your favourite “iconic” moment?
Lady and the Tramp eating the spaghetti.
27. What’s the saddest moment for you in any Disney film?
Dory getting lost from her parents.
28. Best Disney kiss?
Tarzan and Jane for sure.
29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose?
Such a good question! I think I’ve always wanted to live in the Pirates of the Caribbean world.
30. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family?
Kinda. My parents have gotten more into it the past couple of years and my brother appreciates the ambiance mostly.
31. Favourite hotel at the parks?
I’ve only seen the ones in Disneyland, and though I haven’t stayed in one, I love the look inside the Grand Californian.
32. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you’re sad or upset?
I don’t know if I turn to one when I’m sad or upset, I just put any of them in.
33. Do you plan to have your honeymoon at a Disney park?
I feel like I want to, but my boyfriend and I already discussed we go there enough that we wouldn’t need to honeymoon there lol.
34. Post a picture of yourself that’s Disney-related.
Just look at my Instagram (@rhodmeetsworld) and you can see it haha.
35. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
Mickey Mouse for sure.
NOTE: I love what Sprinkles and Sparkles did with the gifs and where they are placed, so I added my own versions! Love this tag, please and do it yourself! It’s fun (: